Free School Meals / Pupil Premium
Since September 2014 all children who are in Reception, Year 1 or Year 2 are offered a free healthy school lunch (Universal Free School Meals).
Children in other school years will also be offered a free school lunch if their parent qualifies under the Free School Meals scheme, qualifying details are listed below.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
The school operate a cashless system. ParentPay is an online payment system for schools. It allows parents to pay quickly and securely for school meals, trips and activities, uniforms, music lessons and fees.
You simply top-up your ParentPay account online by debit or credit card, or in cash through PayPoint stores. Payment by standing order and faster payments will be available soon. Your ParentPay balance can be used immediately to pay for any of your children’s meals.