All our menus are planned in-line with the Government's Food Based Standards.
Your child will have 2 course meal, freshly prepared on site for £2.25 or £11.25 per weak.
Free School Meals / Pupil Premium
Since September 2014 all children who are in Reception, Year 1 or Year 2 are offered a free healthy school lunch (Universal Free School Meals).
Children in other school years will also be offered a free school lunch if their parent qualifies under the Free School Meals scheme, qualifying details are listed below.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit